Vote Taj of Marin in Pacific Suns’ Best of Marin 2018!
The Pacific Sun Best of Marin Readers’ Poll is an annual poll where you can share and tell us what you love about Marin County!
This year, voting starts at January 3, 2018 and ends on February 10, 2018 at 5:00 pm with different categories to choose from, that includes Arts & Culture, Fitness & Recreation, Food & Drink, Home Improvement, Family, Everyday, Beauty, Health & Wellness and Romance, Pacific Sun will determine the winners in this year’s Poll and put together their biggest issue of the year, published on April 25, to celebrate them.
Taj of Marin Restaurant offers authentic and delicious Indian food at a great price, you can choose from the variety of North and South Indian cuisine which includes vegetarian, meat, seafood, gluten-free, and vegan options. You can visit us at 909 4th Street, San Rafael. For inquiries call us at (415) 459-9555 or contact us online.
Vote For Taj of Marin Restaurant Under These Categories:
- Best Restaurant
- Best Indian (must specify town & complete biz name)
- Best Gluten-Free Menu Options
- Best Vegetarian
Here are the Voting Rules:
- Complete at least 20 votes of the ballot for inclusion in the poll.
- Ballots are confidential, but you may be contacted to confirm your vote.
- Only 20 votes per IP address.
- Pacific Sun staff members, contributors, advertisers and their families may vote.
- Deadline for online ballots is February 10 at 5 PM.